Before updating: Please go to File>Instruction lists>Export... and export your customized layout of instructions (to avoid losing the set of instructions that you created).
- Some general improvements and corrections
- Style settings for strings added
- Bug fix - The editor crashed in some cases when trying to color a line that contained an instruction followed by macro name and misplaced parentheses
- Adjustment - With certain fonts and their sizes, the shortcut menus were slightly too small
- Colorized code - Define custom colors, fonts or even font sizes within the code. (See screenshot in the Blog)
- Several improvements, optimisations, corrections, adjustments...
- Right click menu for standard operations
- Standard menu options added, including Replace
- Ctrl+Up/Down Arrows are now used for scrolling
- H/V Scrollbars
- Many smaller improvements and fixes
- "Go to line" option adjusted and improved
- Appearance glitches fixed
- Minor appearance improvements
- Bug fixed: Crash when 1st textbox contained only spaces
- Menu appearance re-designed
- Insert key is applied to all boxes
- Other improvements
Keyboard shortcuts for horizontal scrolling:
TAB support - click to check the Accepts Tabs option.
Other functions that I've added are quite easily noticeable, e.g. when you press Backspace or Shift+TAB in the beginning of the leftmost box, it will load the initial spaces so you can adjust the indent.
I haven't yet updated the screenshots in the Microsoft Store listing, it looks a bit nicer now.